- Aircon temperature is set too high.
- Windows and doors are opened.
- Remote control is not the cooling mode.
- Indoor fancoil is dirty resulting in weak discharge of cool air
- Outdoor condenser is dirty resulting in overheating of compressor.
- Parts may be faulty.
- May not be enough refrigerant in the aircon system.
- Air conditioner installed is undersized.
Water condensates in the indoors fan coil, and discharges through a drainage pipe. Water will start leaking when the drainage pipe is choked / clogged
- electrical power is not working.
- wiring problem.
- P.C.B problem.
This could be due to the smell of cigarettes odors or other air pollutants being absorbed into the unit and tainting the air flow.
When a general service cannot improve the condition, chemical cleaning is necessary. Chemical flush is a very thorough way of cleaning the air conditioner. Keep your air-conditioning unit in peak condition with chemical wash and you’ll see and feel the difference in performance.
- Typically, noise is a result of dirty fan coil.
- Faulty parts in the aircon system.
- Vibration noise due to problems with indoor fan coil, or outdoor condenser.
- Cooler Environment – With regular servicing, your aircon units will perform at its optimum potential resulting in a cooler environment. Usually aircon servicing is only procured after breakdown occurs, causing productivity disruption in the workplace, or discomfort at home, with regular servicing, your environment can remain pleasant year over year, without causing stress or productivity disruption.
- Power Effiecient – Playing a very important part to even deciding an aircon system is the power consumption. With a regular Aircon servicing, aircon units will run at better efficiency and consume less power.
- Minimal Water Leakage - Regular aircon services will ensure that water leakage are monitored and fixed.
- Less Aircon Repair Charges – Regular maintenance will ensure that your aircon performs well and to prevent larger one time charges for broken down units. Our aircon services come with professional knowledge of these systems so you can have the best recommendations at the best rate.
- The aircon unit's lifespan will be prolonged.
You can clean the fan coil cover and wash the air filter by yourself. However, it is advisable to engage qualified service technicians as they have the proper tools and equipment for servicing, check safety circuits, refrigerant pressure, and also vacuum the drainage pipe.
It could be due to a defective electronic circuit board. Our specialists can diagnose and repair issues such as this.
Generally, 25oC26oC is optimum. A mere 1oC increase can raise your operating cost up by 15%.
For residential units the warranty period for the spare part is 1 year and for the compressor is 5 years which is provided by the local agent.
An Inverter system has a variable speed compressor, it has a variable speed compressor. The rotation speed frequency is regulated intelligently to meet specific cooling load requirement. Power consumption is thus more efficient.
We provide a full range of air con service. The following are the list:
- Aircon servicing
- Regular contract maintenance
- Chemical cleaning/ Chemical overhaul
- Installation of air conditioning system
- Aircon repair
- Evaluate and advice
The life span of the air conditioner will be shortened, cooling decreases with usage and water leakage problem may occur as a result of a choked drainage system. The inefficient operation will then cause the electricity consumption to increase.
It is good to service residential air conditioner around 3 to 4 times a year, and monthly for office and commercial units. However, this period differs depending on usage.
- Discount on spare parts replacement and chemical overhaul.
- Ensures a healthy and pleasant living or working environment.